What are you going to do
Your main tasks will be:
- Issue New Starter Packs to all new employees using AdobeSign, such as offer letter, employment contract, reference request & ID checking, Pension Letters etc.) as well as all other relevant correspondence.
Monitor and follow up on the return of all new starter packs to ensure compliance.
Prepare letter of confirmation and contract extensions and ensure completion of administrative process.
Administration of personnel files (digital).
Provide back office support to all HR processes and administration related to the integration of Luxembourg into the Benelux organization.
Administrative support in Workday.
Ensure timely administration of employee illness and set up appointments with the company doctors in agreement with HRBP.
Provide support in any HR project as requested.
What we offer:
- A gross salary between €2100-€2500 based on experience;
- A fulltime job (37 hours each week) at a great company;
- Work in the city centre of Amsterdam;
- Working at a growing company with a lot of oppurtunities;
- Good secondary employment conditions.
What we ask:
- Minimum mbo level 4 or equivalent ability
- Fluency in Dutch and English is a must. French is an advantage;
- Experience in HR Administration;
- Experience in using Workday would be a big plus;
- Experience in working with Belgium and Luxembourg administration is also an advantage.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 37 - 37
- Type of Contract
- Tijdelijke fulltime baan
- Salary indication
Tussen €2.100 en €2.500 per maand
- Responsible for
- Administration of personnel files (digital)