Graduate Account ManagerJob Description:Join Our Arrow's Graduate Program Designed for the Next Generation of Innovators
Our Arrow's EMEA Graduate Program is a 12-month journey designed specifically for graduates who completed their education not more than 2 years ago and are seeking to take part in a practical learning curriculum. We provide a platform to work with experienced mentors to accelerate and establish a solid foundation to build and grow your career at Arrow. During the program, selected candidates will improve both professional and soft skills and will be able to meet with and learn from experts across the business. By the end of the program, you will have the ground to further develop a successful career in Arrow.
Visit our Graduate Program website for more information.What you should expect from the role:
Arrow believes that the best way for you to grow is by giving you full responsibility for your tasks. As part of your personal and group projects, you'll have the opportunity to engage in practical work and will work alongside highly specialized experts on the following:
Lead Point of Contact: Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
Relationship Management: Services and develops relationships in the existing customer base
Customer Satisfaction and Engagement: Maintain communication with customers and ensure their satisfaction of our Digital Solutions
(Cross-Team) Collaboration: Works collaboratively with the team to generate Digital revenue
Customer Support: Orient customers based on market and platform information
Analytical Mindset: Help identify/resolve campaign performance issues and coordinate with our team to implement the required next steps
What's in it for you?
- You must have a legal right to work in the country where the position is located.
- You have obtained a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business related studies before October 2023 or not more than 2 years ago.
Business fluent Dutch and English (oral & written).
- You must be flexible and have geographical mobility.
- Creative, outside-the-box thinker who brings something new to the table and is not afraid to share those ideas.
How to apply
- A competitive salary, holiday entitlement and company benefits according to local standards
- A permanent working contract
- A mix of professional and soft skills trainings
- Group projects to work on business solutions with other program members from multiple countries, cultures, and functions
- Networking in the organization
- Support and career guidance from a mentor
- Wide range of career development opportunities
- Access to LinkedIn Learning
To apply, please click on "Apply"
below and submit your CV with a letter of motivation (both in English)
providing responses to the following questions:
- What was your decision-making process in selecting your current course/degree discipline?
- What motivates you to join Arrow & our graduate program?
- What skills and experiences do you feel have prepared you for the job position?
- What personal qualities will you bring to the job position?
- Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years?
Your letter of motivation should not exceed one page.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, physical or mental disability, marital status, medical condition, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by locally applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.Location:
NL-Houten, Netherlands (Kromme Schaft)Time Type:
Full timeJob Category:
- Middelbare school
- Parttime (overdag)
- Gepubliceerd op