Sales vacature in Amsterdam.
You will be focusing mainly on the Spanish and Italian market.
- Execute sales plan for the business, focusing on sustainable long-term growth based on multiple sales drivers (increase distribution, perfect instore/online execution, visibility, optimization of assortment, perfect pricing & promotion and online strategy
- Execution of pricing strategy: List price, RRP and dilution
- Execution of channel/ customer segmentation
- Execution of promotional strategy: promotion calendar, RPP, discount and value creation
- Execution assortment optimization: # skus per category, gaps/opportunities
- Execution of Marketing online/ Instore drivers
- Data driven analytical approach to problem solving. Balanced with ability to look beyond data to develop creative solutions & strategies.
- Negotiator, relentless in pursuing solutions- will not take no for an answer.
Understanding of E-commerce and key drivers of how to drive a successful online product listing & activation.
- Wholistic view of both customer and consumer behavior, needs and mind set.
- Good listener. This skill should go together with the goal of discovering customer problems that we present the perfect customer journey for.
- Intermediate Excel skills (comfortable with large data sets, look ups, and pivot tables) and Power Point skills.
- Nice to have experience with Tableau, NetSuite and Salsify.
- Traveling to customer's and/or tradeshows when required
Our client is an internationally active retail company in the toys and children's furniture sector.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge. IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.- Languages: Fluency in Spanish and English is a must.- Speaking Dutch is a great advantage
- 4+ years of experience in a commercial role within or managing an online/e- commerce pure player.
- Experience within a similar sector (toys and/ or FMCG) is considered a strong plus
- Data driven analytical approach to problem solving. Balanced with ability to look beyond data to develop creative, out of the box solutions.
- Problem solver, relentless in perusing solutions- will not take no for an answer. A
'Can Do' mentality in stead of a 'Yes but, what if and what is in for me mentality'.
- Understanding of e-commerce and key drivers of a successful online product & listing.
- Good listener. This skill should be honed with the goal of discovering customer problems that we present solutions for.
- Intermediate Excel skills (comfortable with large data sets, look ups, and pivot tables).
- Intermediate Power Point skills
- Nice to have: experience with Tableau, NetSuite and Salsify.
Direct contract with the hiring company
Possibility to work mostly remote with occasional visits to the office in Amsterdam
Market level salary with good secondary benefits
Fantastic international and friendly work environment
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel StudentenWerk, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.