Panzeró is hiring great individuals on full-time bases. From the very doorstep you are immersed in Puglia, southern region of Italy, from the vibes to the food with the tastiest panzerotti, sandwiches and best coffee in town!
As a Panzerotto Artist at Panzeró, you are an inspiring colleague. You will be part of our powerful team in a good working atmosphere at our location at the center of Rotterdam. Your greatest ambition? Ensure that all guests walk out the door with a big smile. You pay attention to the big and the small things that together make our concept a resounding success. As a Panzerótto Artist, you must have an optimal eye for the guests and our products. In addition, you naturally work together with our team to ensure that the restaurant always looks great.
Our colleagues make what Panzeró stands for: tasty real Italian food from Puglia, fun and hospitable atmosphere. They work from their hearts and that is why we are looking for a Panzerotto Artist who shares our passion and characteristics:
- Panzeró is looking for people with a crush on food . Do you make the tastiest recipes, do you follow standards and procedure? Do you already have experience in the hospitality industry? That's definitely a plus!
- Do you have a young and open mindset ? Do you love working with people and food? At Panzeró we like to try new things to make our guests even more happy!
Attention to the guest , because he is always number one. We make the difference with small things. We work from our heart with healthy improvisation.
- At the same time you have attention to detail and can think on your feet. We want to make sure that every customer has the same great experience in Panzeró so you’ll be trained to meet the high standards of food preparation and service that we aspire to achieve.
- At Panzeró there are real go-getters who roll up their sleeves, work well together and go for it as a team. Our people are fast, flexible and efficient. We like to surprise our guests with our smooth service and contagious positive energy!
- Our colleagues are creative and like to take the initiative to give a sparkle every day! In addition, it would be preferrable that:
- … you have completed at least an MBO level 3 education;
- … you have at least two years of experience in an operational position in the hospitality or retail sector;
Do you recognize yourself?
As a Panzerotto Artist you are the star together with your colleagues, but not only that! Working at Panzeró is a versatile job with a lot of variations:
Host/hostess : with your hospitality you put a smile on the face of every guest.
Foodie : from a delicious Panzerotti, home-made artisanal Puccia sandwiches, or Appetizers, Main courses and desserts, you know our dishes like no other and can advise the guest.
Barista : a fresh cappuccino or a delicious iced coffee with almond syrup, with the best organic and fair trade coffee you can make great creations.
Food station : you always present our colorful dishes in a creative way and in a clean environment. You ensure that your workplace always looks neat, attractive and hygienic!
People pleaser : you always make our guests happy. It is your mission that every guest leaves with a generous smile on their face and leaves positive reviews on social media.
Star : You are an example for your colleagues and inspire them with your guest orientation and creativity in the workplace.
Professional : You monitor quality, safety and hospitality. In addition, you always remain calm and effective, even during our busiest hours.
Attention to details : You place the orders and check the cash register results, with your eye for detail you will not miss anything.
In this position, we offer you:
- A customized salary per month based on experience and development
- Training and mentorship in HORECA and Social Hygiene Certification
- Panzeró believes in the quality of its employees: We give you the opportunity to develop yourself in your field and as a person
- Panzeró its been on the market for 5 years now and ready to expand in different cities across the Netherlands with the franchising formula. This not only offers you stability, but also many and various opportunities to shape a flying career in food retail. We are of course happy to think along with you.
This is a 38 /40 hour per week position .
If you think you fit the description, don't hesitate to apply at: www.panzero.nl/voor-ons-werken
- Middelbare school
- Werkuren per week
- 40 - 36
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)