Do you have recruitment experience for Marketing, Ecomm or Merchandising roles within a corporate Fashion or Retail environment? Are you available as of August 2nd, remotely if you prefer, for the upcoming 6 months to take on a great challenge within an international well-known fashion company with its Headquarters in Amsterdam? We look forward to your application as the deadline is Wednesday, July 14th at 18:00.
While working, remotely if you like, you are partnering with Hiring Managers and are responsible for sourcing and recruiting top talent into open positions. As an expert in their field, the Recruiter uses deep knowledge and external insights to build candidate pipelines and fulfil workforce requirements.
- Use Workday to drive automation and a digital user experience across stakeholders; ensure data and process compliancy across users (thereby enabling accurate reporting and insights);
- Provide expert advice to Hiring Managers sharing best practice insights throughout the hiring process;
- Uses market knowledge to drive competitive screening of applicants and ensure quality applications are received;
- Responsible for pre-screening candidates and increasing conversion rates through recruitment funnel;
- Deliver exceptional candidate and stakeholder journey through the hiring process.
- 4 - 7 years' experience as a recruiter for Marketing, Ecomm or Merchandising roles within fashion or retail;
- Technical expertise in Marketing/Merchandising recruitment;
- Fluency in English, no Dutch required;
- Experience of end to end Talent Acquisition process specifically sourcing and selection;
- Strong communication skills able to partner and consult with Hiring Managers at all levels when hiring;
- Experience of sourcing candidates through different channels i.e. LinkedIn or talent communities;
- High degree of self-management, autonomy & proactive attitude;
- Advanced knowledge of recruitment system and / or tools.
- HBO, MBO
- Werkuren per week
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op