What are you going to do:
As part of the YoungCapital Group, YoungCapital International has a great number of jobboards active in The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, France, Spain, U.K., Sweden, Austria, and Switzerland. In the past few years, we have been growing extensively and established client-relations with many international companies. Due to the current growth, and the potential of the Swedish market, we are currently looking for a sales driven account manager for StudentJob.se.
Your most important tasks and responsibilities as an Account manager StudentJob Sweden:
- Sales and new business: Proactively generate new business with various size businesses in Sweden, mostly via telephone and video.
- Account management: Maintain and develop relationships with your (key) accounts.
- Forecasting new and recurring business.
- Writing proposals, making offers and negotiating with (potential clients).
- Development and deployment of new products and services for your clients.
- Build and manage a strong relationship with online marketing for operating the website.
What we offer:
- A challenging next step in your sales career;
- No experience yet? Then show us you're eager to learn, and we'll teach you the rest;
- A place in a very young and close team, at the international department of the HQ in Hoofddorp;
- Table tennis competitions, an own festival, and a lot of other fun activities with the whole company;
- Good salary, reimbursement of travel expenses, a bonus and various incentive programs.
What we ask:
- At least finished hbo (Equals a Bachelor Degree)
- Experience in a commercial role with active selling is a plus!
- You are a (near-) native Swedish speaker;
- Accountability for both your in- and output, and your personal growth;
- A positive mindset, an energetic spirit and willingness to learn more during e.g. trainings;
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- the commercial performance of the Swedish jobboard; StudentJob.
- Published at