Your Typical day includes / What can you expect to work on?
- Ensure customers receive the best possible Suitsupply instore service
- Manage a team of Sales Professionals
- Take care of back office functions, reporting, stock etc.
- Monitor sales performance
- You will help to ensure that quality is maintained within the store, pinning, service etc.
- Responsible for making sure that all procedures and guidelines are followed in store
- Delegate tasks to the team as required
- Ensure the Suitsupply brand is correctly presented and that merchandising guidelines are followed
- Motivate team and show best practice in service and sales
This job might be for you if you have
- 3-5 years Store Management experience
- Proven experience in a similar retail role
- Ability to create and analyse reports and sales data
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Ability to coach and motivate the team
- Sales and service focused
- Flexibility to work Monday - Sunday
- Fluency in Dutch and English
When are you doing a good job? / Your success will be measured by
- Overall performance of the store
- Meeting Sales targets and additional KPI's
- Customers satisfaction within store experience
What do you get in return?
- An excellent salary package
- Generous uniform allowance which changes every season
- 20% discount on all Suitsupply products
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)