Wat je gaat doen
The Aquatech team within the business unit Commerce is responsible for the organisation of the Aquatech Global Events, which are the world’s leading trade events in the field of process, drink and waste water. These events take place in Europe, China. Mexico and the USA. You will mainly support the Sales team with the Aquatech Global event.
- You will be in close contact with exhibitors to prepare them for the show.
- Together with the Aquatech sales team you are responsible for keeping our CRM system (EBMS) up-to-date
- You reply to information requests via phone, mail or e-mail.
- You help exhibitors with their question towards and during the event
- Support the team on operational level
- For Aquatech Mexico and Aquatech China, you will make acquisitions calls to interested exhibitors
The team of Aquatech Global Events consists of a Product Manager, Sales Manager, Operations Coordinator, Marketing Communications Manager and (interim) Domain Manager. This team is committed for 100% to make every Aquatech event a success. Innovation is a key element of the events and the team is always busy exploring new markets.
Dit breng jij mee
Dit kan je van ons verwachten
- You are currently enrolled in an education focused on Hospitality Management, Event Management or something similar, and are in your third or fourth year
- You are looking for an internship in which you are actively involved in the day-to-day activities of the department
- You are fluent in English (both in speaking and writing). Knowledge of the Dutch language is a preference, but not an obligation. Your English will be tested during the selection process
- We prefer candidates who already have performed an internship abroad
- You are accurate and service oriented
- You are hands-on and goal-driven
- A challenging and inspiring internship
- Development possibilities
- Good internship reimbursement and days off
- A friendly team
For this internship you are available from for 40 hours a week from January of February 2020 for 5 - 10 months.