Wat ga je doen?
A day in the life of
- Full of pride you share the Lowlander stories of beer, botanicals and bravery ; either via a newsletter, training for barstaff or at trade & consumer events.
- As the project owner you co-create our newest bar display / event apparel / retail fridge; from first idea to sourcing and implementation.
- You come up with initiatives for (online & offline) sales growth, i.e. through new business channels.
- You answer all kinds of customer inquiries from all over the Netherlands; both by mail, telephone and in real life.
- Together with the Country Manager you create content for sales folders or newsletters to ensure stockists, potential stockists and suppliers are aware off our NPD's and sales promotions.
- Our Brand Ambassadors can count on you for day to day sales support like updating our CRM system, online store locator, or by merchandizing outlets
- You are truly part of the sales crew and help selling & motivating bartenders and bar owners to work with Lowlander Beers during one of our sales drives along beach accounts or during a city approach.
- You brainstorm along with the Lowlander Sales crew on activations, new beers, food pairings, activations and other innovative ideas.
- As our Chief Stocking Officer you make sure the office fridge is always stuffed with cold Lowlander Beers.
Wat wij bieden
- A competitive intern salary.
- A central Amsterdam working location.
- A chance to be part of something new and exciting, building a company & brand from the ground up.
- Unlimited Lowlander Beer (well at least after working hours!)
- Working with a young, passionate and smart crew of people.
- Real responsibility – what you do with it is your decision but we provide the opportunity to really learn something.
Wat wij vragen:
- Minimaal hbo-werk- en -denkniveau;
- A Bachelor education in the direction of hotel or event management, commercials, business studies or hospitality.
- Creative Thinking. You will need to be totally proactive at coming up with ideas for growth for our beers. You'll need to be able to think big.
- A desire to be part of our crew and our adventurous journey to put Lowlander Beer on the map as a unique Dutch beer brand.
- Deliver the details. We don't do small goals. To be part of our team you must be prepared to give it everything you've got, we're looking for you to deliver!
- You are a social savvy and know how, when, where and how to reach our guests & customers during events, sales drives by phone or via email.
- An independently and pro-active attitude (and not afraid of making mistakes).
- A smart, practical brain that gets shit done.
- Too much energy and motivated to work hard.
- Fluency in English (we are an international company) and preferable able to speak and write Dutch as well.
- Well-structured and independent way of working.
- A passion for beer, food and drinks.
If you want to be part of our journey then apply with your CV and a brief summary of what you think you can do for us. (this is a fulltime internship for a minimum of 5 months but preferably longer, start date (December/Januari 2019/20)
About Lowlander Beer
Inspired by the trade and brewing history of the Lowlanders, Lowlander broadens the horizons of beer. Lowlander Beer is the first beer to brew with botanicals to give extra flavour and character to our beers. Since the launch 3,5 years ago we have been successful in getting listed in over 2000 sites across Europe and beyond. As one of the fastest growing beers in the Netherlands Lowlander has been listed in the top 100 of Food & Beverage Innovators, known for our disruptive design and activations.
Lowlander Beer was launched in 2016 and the first 3,5 years has been nothing short of a rollercoaster ride. We started off by brewing differently: with botanicals, inspired by the journeys of the Lowlanders to faraway lands.
- HBO, Universiteit
- Werkuren per week
- Stage, Afstudeerstage
€250 Per maand
- Verantwoordelijk voor
- SALES & EVENTS SUPPORT