The questions behind the question, if that is your natural way of thinking and analyzing, then this might be the internship you are looking for!
At Aegon we have set the objective to become an Insights Drive Organization by 2020. As a consequence, that means that all people decisions will have to become insights driven. Global HR Operations in Aegon Corporate Center has taken on the challenge to facilitate this transformation and set up the IDHR-team (Insights Drive HR-team) to guide this. This core-team consists of 3 (wo)men that collaborate with other Data & Analytics teams within Aegon to generate maximum impact. Our team is looking for an intern who will focus on developing an Employee Survey proposition, implementing the proposition, generating insights from the data that is being gathered and transform this into tangible results. Moreover, you will take the responsibility for developing a global IDHR community. What are you going to do
As an intern you will be responsible to develop an employee survey strategy and work with Reporting Units and Global Centers of Excellence to implement surveys. During your internship you will investigate which surveys are required to accelerate people strategy execution (e.g. global engagement survey, pulse surveys). In this you will also take the responsibility for parts of the survey process (e.g. data quality checks, data uploads, user management, first line platform support). Your further tasks include:
- Liaise with the survey platform provider (Culture Amp) at operational and tactical level;
- Generate actionable insights from surveys by creating reports;
- Prepare presentations for senior stakeholders like Reporting Unit CEO, the Management Board and Executive Board;
- Actively build the IDHR community by socializing articles, sharing internal and external best-practices, developing and facilitating learning & development opportunities.
You are an ambitious master student specializing in data science, research methods and techniques with a background in psychology, market research or economics. During your study you have developed expertise about designing and executing surveys and would like to put this knowledge into practice. In addition you firmly believe in people as a critical success factor for companies and the positive impact data and insights have on the quality and speed of decision making.. Further qualifications we look for:
- Naturally excited by data and creating data driven insights;
- You are tech savvy, love statistics and find (data) visualization fascinating;
- You are skillful in both Excel and PowerPoint and eager to work with a platform like Culture Amp;
- Experience with, or the eagerness to learn, an application like R and/or Python;
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal, is a hard requirement. Knowledge of Dutch is nice to have;
- Available for a period of 6 to 9 months
At Aegon we will offer you a competitive internship position in a highly professional international work environment. We offer you a chance to truly impact the transformational journey of Aegon towards an Insight Drive Organization. During your internship you will be actively coached by a seasoned HR Analytics professional and there may be apossibility to become an Aegon employee after the internship within the IDHR team.
If you are convinced in joining our team, then applicate for this vacancy before the 30th
of June. Please note that we will close the vacancy when we believe the vacancy has been filled, so be sure to apply as soon as possible. If you have questions or would appreciate further information, please contact Stijn Seghers (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Den Haag