Have you always been a king or queen in playing games and one step ahead of everyone else? Do you like to do project-based work, are you not afraid of deadlines and do you speak a lot of languages? Then you're the online auctions advisor this international company would like to meet!
You will be working at the largest industrial (online) auction house in Europe. They are convinced that everything has value. But not everyone is able to find, recognize and benefit from this value. This is exactly what our client does! For 90 years already they are setting up online auctions, for expample, when a company has excess inventory, replaced equipment or goes bankrupt. From laboratory equipment, till old American military vehicles, our client makes sure that sellers and buyers of these items get in contact with each other and get the best deal out of it. And, because the amount of online auctions keep on growing every day, they need your help!
As online auctions advisor you will be responsible for the whole auctionproject. And the work you have to do to during these projects is super diverse!
- ONCE: you ensure that all auction items are placed correctly online. Pictures, descriptions and prices, they are all your responsibility.
- TWICE: after this. the auction can go online. Together with your colleagues you make sure that there are no problems. You monitor the progress of the auction and keep an eye on all prices and work towards the auctions closure.
- SOLD: at the day of the auction closure you supervise the final phase of the auction. It's your job to show the customers how everything works, make an success of every auctions and celebrate with your colleagues.
Our client has sellers and buyers in 127 countries, sellers and buyes you will be having a lot of contact with. That's why our client requiers you that you speak at least two of the languages on a business level, next to your fluent level of Dutch or English that is: Swedish, Danish, German, Spanish, Italian, Romanian, Slovenian or Lithuanian.
Are you interested and fulltime available? Then you're the advisor online auctions this international company is looking for!
Wat wij bieden
- Working at a fast-growing and international company;
- A lot of enthusiastic colleagues from all over the world;
- Good salary with a good annual bonus structure;
- Super diverse tasks: no day will be the same;
- An opportunity to learn everything there is about online auctions!
Wat wij vragen
- Minimaal hbo-werk- en -denkniveau;
- Interest in industrial goods;
- Excellent computer knowledge, analytical and well organized;
- You have experience with project-based work and perform well under pressure;
- Next to Dutch and English you speak at least two other languages: Swedish, Danish, German, Spanish, Italian, Romanian, Slovenian or Lithuanian.
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- HBO, Universiteit
- Werkuren per week
- 40 - 40
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Verantwoordelijk voor
- Online veiling bouwen, online zetten en kwalitatief afsluiten
- Gepubliceerd op