Payatu B.V, based in The Hague, is looking for a motivated and creative Intern for Marketing and Business Development for its flag ship conference called hardwear.io.
We have an informal and flexible work environment with a clear start-up culture. We are looking for an enthusiastic and inquisitive student who can assist us in the field of marketing & communication.
- You are involved in the organization of flagship conference & training held at The Hague. You will participate during the entire process, from preparation (including marketing and PR activities), to visit the location and consulting with the team.
- Strategize our sales target.
- Find the relevant contacts within the companies and reach out via email, LinkedIn, phone or any other desired channels.
- Build up connections for our target audience.
- Work on material like presentations / proposals to share with quality leads.
- Qualify prospects & set up meetings for sales.
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure a constant quality leads.
- You think about how we can generate more visitors and readers on the platforms and social media.
Wat wij bieden
- Flexible work environment
- Possibility to work from home
- Network with C Level industry leaders
- 6 month internship
Wat wij vragen
- Minimaal mbo niveau 4 werk- en denkniveau
- Passion for Sales
- Exceptionally strong English skills, both written and spoken
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Amsterdam, Den Haag, Rotterdam, Europa, Schiphol
- Werkuren per week
- 36 - 40
- Stage, Afstudeerstage
€300 per maand
- Verantwoordelijk voor
- Marketing and Business Developments
- Gepubliceerd op