What you’ll be doing
For the Sales & Service department at our office in Rotterdam, we are looking for a native Dutch intern for (at least) 32 hours per week, starting immediately. On the Sales & Service department all the contact with the Eliza customers takes place. In this role you will help and assist our happy customers, advise on the best suitable destinations and holiday addresses, resolving emergencies during the holidays and most importantly; providing the ultimate service. That is where you can use all your creativity.
What we are looking for
- Advising about the products;
- Processing online bookings;
- Handling questions and solving situations;
- Handling complaints before, during and after the holiday;
- Various back-office activities;
- Ensure customer satisfaction and excellent result in line with the concept of Eliza was here.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, native Dutch, driven and flexible student that has good communication skills, a pleasant telephone voice, is solution oriented and customer focused, and wants to learn more about Sales & Service in the travel branche. Applying
Are you interested in our concept and do you see yourself in the above position? Is providing the best service possible something you like to do?