You are an enthusiastic and driven colleague, who knows his/her way around the internet and who has an interest for e-commerce. You are flexible, available between 20-40 hours and you don’t mind working during evenings and weekends. Next to that you love talking to customers, answering questions and solving problems. You have a great responsibility and can communicate fluently in French, written and speech. Do you think that you are cut out for this job? Then please keep on reading!
Your core responsibility will be ensuring and providing quality service to our (French speaking) customers. You will deal with customer complaints and questions in a friendly and enthusiastic manner, by answering inbound calls, emails and taking care of webcare (facebook, Instagram, trustpilot). By giving input to the management, you will initiate improvements for our customers
What we offer
- Lots of room for your creativity & growth;
- Compensation of travelling expenses;
- Excellent salary and pension plan.
- Minimum mbo level 4 or equivalent ability
- Excellent ability to communicate in French, written and speech;
- Flexible during weekends and evenings;
- Good understanding of the English language, for training and communication company wide;
- Experience within customer care is a pre;
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 20 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Parttime (overdag)
- Responsible for
- Customer Service
- Published at