Mercedes Benz are looking for a talented, driven and customer focused Technical Service Representative, who speaks native Korean, to join their Customer Assitance Center (CAC) in Holland! It's the perfect way to kickstart your international career, especially working in such an established company. You will have the opportunity to act as a brand representative for Mercedes ensuring customers receive personal assistance in their own language and to a consistently high level.
You will be working as part of the XENTRY Support User Help Desk which is the first point of contact for delivering worldwide assistance to the retailer network and external entities. You will be providing this assistance in Korean through the use of applications, diagnostic equipment, and software. If you speak Korean, have some technical knowledge and are enthusiastic about customer service, this position is for you!
What we offer
- Lucrative relocation package: reimbursement for arrival and moving costs
- 200 vacation hours
- Holiday allowance: 8% of full-time employment
- Competitive performance-based salary growth
- Result oriented bonuses
- Employee Car Program: discount on new or used Daimler cars
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years or; free public transport or; contribution to fuel costs
- A 'tailor-made'individual development plan
- Minimum high school level or equivalent ability
- Be able to handle incoming work (phone, email, tickets)
- Analyze and investigate technical issues using knowledge and available tools
- Provide information, support and assistance regarding issues with different Hardware and Software
- Document work activities with a ticketing system
- Ensure all areas of responsibilities are handled promptly and with outstanding customer care
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Middelbare school, MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 36 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- You will be working as part of the XENTRY Support User Help Desk which is the first point of contact for delivering worldwide assistance to the retailer network and external entities.
- Published at