Are you looking for a great and challeging internship in which you can develop yourself, your skills and knowledge about International Customer Management? Become the next intern at Unilever in March!
In this internship you will benefit from an international experience where you will have the opportunity to take part in the development of international customers. You will have acces to a multicultural community with a lot of knowledge. This internship will:
- Increase understandig of how international customers operate;
- Develop ability to contribute to and manage the link between retailer trends and Unilever´s strategies and operations;
- Develop/contribute and follow global customer/shopper marketing programs and new initiatives, with focus on the repeatable model, market development, JPB and Perfect Store 2.0 landed in store
- You will communicate with the Buying Groups Community about the best practices including in-store marketing, exclusive campaigns and promotions;
- You will manage the communications flow;
- You will work on the newsletter send every month and quarter;
- You will prepare updates with insights into the performance for key markets to identify risks/gaps for the annual plan;
- Support the team in preperations for meetings and workshops.
Wat wij bieden
- Compensation of €500 gross per month fulltime;
- The opportunity to work in a multicultural environment;
- The chance to work on dynamic and innovative projects at one of the largest Fast Moving Consumer Good companies;
Wat wij vragen
- Minimaal hbo werk- en denkniveau
- Relevant work experience is a plus;
- Fluent English is a must
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- HBO, Universiteit
- Werkuren per week
- 36 - 40
- Stage, Afstudeerstage
- Verantwoordelijk voor