Are you passionate about Customer Service and Healthcare? Do you naturally put the customer at the heart of what you do and at the same time capable of standing your ground to keep processes harmonized and standardized? Are you a person who feels comfortable multi-tasking and have a positive attitude towards change?
Are you looking for a new challenge? Get in touch!
The Customer Service Representative executes the order-to-cash cycle for assigned customers, including: Sales order, customer forecast b2b, purchase order, allocation, 3PL fulfillment, transportation and billing proces. Build relationships with customers by actively engaging on operational topics. Acts as supply chain account manager. You will mostly do B2B work, so make sure you have experience in this before you appley to this cool job!
You will be in contact with people from France but also multiple African country's. When you don't speak French fluent, the client will give you a training. There are also a couple of carreer opportunities leading from this job.
What we offer:
- +/- 2300,- euros per month.
- Nice work environment.
- Contacts all over the world.
- You need to have a diploma from a university or a university of applied science.
- Hands on experience for minimum of 2 years in an international customer service environment.
- Knowledge of administrative/ order fulfillment process.
- Proficient in the English language, by preference also in French.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, specially Excel.
- Knowledge of an ERP system is advantageous.
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- Education Level
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Published at