Are you looking for a job in Customer Service? Is Finnish, Swedish or Danish your mother tongue? Do you always put the customer first? Then this might be the perfect job for you!
For the world’s most customer-focused healthcare company in Maastricht-Airport, we're looking for a Nordic Customer Service representative. In this job, you're responsible for providing customer service support for customers and sales representatives.
- Awnsering incoming customer calls and e-mails to place orders for products;
- Enter sales orders and be responsible for all aspect of that order;
- Research and resolve complaints, problems and concerncs;
- Support customers with various enquiries about produccts;
- Track product shipments upon the customer's request;
- Send samples of the products to customers;
- Liaise with shipping, marketing, quality assurancance and ensure that the products are available as soon as possible for shipment;
- Responsible for the timely and correct handling of reported RGA's;
- Support he Sales Reps and Sales Manager with various tasks and projects;
- Back-up for other Customer Service Representative and colleagues;
- Perform other related duties and tasks as required.
Wat wij bieden:
- A challenging job within an international growing company specialised in healthcare products;
- A fulltime job for 40 hours a week during office hours;
- A salary between € 2300 and € 2800 gross per month;
- Training on the job.
Wat wij vragen:
- Education and experience equivalent to a mbo or hbo diploma;
- A minimum of 2 years in an international customer service environment;
- Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word processing, database and other software programs;
- Ability tot work effectively as part of a team and make decisions quickly and accurately.
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- MBO, HBO
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Gepubliceerd op