Online Marketing Hero (Internship) in 's-Gravenhage
Are you looking for a great and challenging internship in which you can develop yourself, your skills and knowledge about (Online) Marketing? Cammio, a European provider of online video recruitment software, is looking for a marketing intern to join their team in The Hague!
As a marketing intern you will be supporting with day-to-day marketing activities and research. This includes developing online lead generation campaigns, supporting our corporate website cammio.com, developing articles and blogs for content marketing, and conducting market research. You will report directly to the Marketing Manager.
- Content marketing (publishing blog posts, whitepaper, opinion articles)
- Maintenance of websites (corporate and educational)
- Email marketing (newsletters, promotional emails and marketing automation campaigns)
- Strengthening our Social Media presence
- Managing marketing (automation) and lead generation campaigns
- Developing and maintaining marketing materials (brochures, leaflet, etc)
- Partner marketing (webinars, events, website listings, press releases etc)
What we offer:
- A creative and learning environment in the young and dynamic video recruitment industry;
- Opportunity to become part of a small and young energetic team;
- A good internship remuneration;
- Laughs, unlimited tosti’s and all the responsibility you can handle.
- Student in the field of Marketing and/or Communication
- No minimal experience
- • Energetic, well organized, responsible and creative;
- Customer oriented and representative;
- Good written and oral English and Dutch communication skills;
- Passion for writing;
- Collaborative with strong interpersonal skills;
- Work independently as well as a team player;
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign is of advantage;
- Preferably lives in the vicinity of The Hague;
Interested? apply now!
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Type of Contract
- Stage, Afstudeerstage
- Published at