Je... As a Risk Data Lineage Advisor you’ll ensure that all the stakeholders of Risk Management are in control of their entire data life cycle, understand and can trust data aggregation processes, and you’ll help accelerating BCBS239...
As a Risk Data Lineage Advisor you’ll ensure that all the stakeholders of Risk Management are in control of their entire data life cycle, understand and can trust data aggregation processes, and you’ll help accelerating BCBS239 compliancy which is key to maintain our license to operate.
The key activities you’ll be performing:
• Define requirements and standards that will be implemented as the bank-wide methodologies for Data Lineage
• Create a vision and define milestones in alignment with business stakeholder expectations; set and monitor these milestones
• Act as a central contact point and intermediate layer between Risk Management and IT, Finance and Chief Architecture Data Management teams for all Data Lineage related topics
• Support and guidance to transition from current Data Lineage practices to the defined standard methodologies
• Raise awareness of Risk data users on Data Lineage importance and best practices
• Provide trainings on the use of tools to compliment and support the documentation of Data Lineage
• Oversee and support the different stakeholders in the performance of the end-to-end Data Lineage exercise; Perform quality assurance on the documented Data Lineage
We are searching for someone who can effectively tackle the challenge of managing Risk Data Lineage in a sustainable way that aligns with the bank future proof strategy!
The Risk Data & Modelling grid is part of Risk Data & Analytics (RD&A), and plays an active role for all the Risk departments. We employ 150+ staff, all of whom share a passion for getting the most out of risk data. Our aim is to generate reliable risk data on time. We do this by improving the risk data itself, data systems and data processes.
You will work in the Risk Data & Modelling grid as part of the Data Compliance Implementation Support (DCIS) team. Like the other teams, yours will largely consist of young, driven professionals. Because the department is still under development, you will be expected to actively contribute to the strategy for improving the working method. The atmosphere is open and informal. We work hard, but there’s plenty of room for enjoyment!
The DCIS team’s main functions are defining, coordinating and supporting the implementation of centralized procedures for data management practices within the domains of Data Modelling, Data Sourcing, Data Lineage, Data Gaps and Data Quality.
Our ideal candidate is a passionate person who enjoys creating structure to a continuously changing environment, has a proven track record in driving change in organizations with complex structures and recognizes the importance of Data Lineage as a key Data Management capability.
Given the complexity of the landscape it is important that the candidate is able to make things simple in their communication approach and has a fair amount of flexibility to listen to the needs of all the stakeholders, challenge where needed and come up with solutions that best fit their needs, whilst taking into account the ‘big picture’.
If you think this sounds like you, check to see if your profile matches the following:
• You’ve successfully completed a higher professional education (Bsc.) or degree (Msc.) and have at least 5 years of relevant work experience (preferably in consultancy)
• You have knowledge on data management best practices (e.g.DAMA) and experience with one or more data domains
• You have affinity with Risk Management and IT
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (Dutch is an advantage)
You get the space to contribute to the value creation from our risk data. You will have the opportunity to deepen your expertise and/or develop yourself in the breadth of the function. There are plenty of career opportunities. This mainly depends on your ambitions and interests.
In addition, we offer:
• The ability to work flexible hours
• A supplementary benefit budget of 11% with which you can buy flexible fringe benefits such as extra days off, a subsidy to cover the costs of a phone or an (electric) bicycle, and salary top-ups
• a personal development budget of € 1,000 per year with an option to save up to € 3,000
• an annual public transport season ticket
• a good salary and pension scheme
At ABN AMRO, we put our knowledge, expertise and network at the disposal of our customers to help them reach their goals through responsible decisions, both in the Netherlands and beyond. Our number one priority is always to put customers’ interests first. We want our customers to understand our products and sometimes won’t offer them if we think a particular product may be too risky for a customer. Putting the customer first also means communicating clearly and coming up with smart solutions that really make the difference. That is our aim.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel StudentenWerk, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.