Who are we?
AtMall BV is a technology-based trading and marketing company in luxury industry (beauty and fashion). AtMall.com is a branding and distribution platform, leveraging data science with dynamic algorithm to enable brands success. Our culture and ways of working are driven by a growth mindset, constantly questioning the status quo. Our agility and entrepreneurial spirit, enable innovation and success while creating exciting and rewarding career choices.
Senior International Trader (Beauty, luxury & Kids category)
CEO & Commercial manager
We are seeking a senior Trader with trading qualifications that has a solid track record and proven ability to manage & develop B2B-sourcing and sales channels.
As a senior B2B Sales Manager yet trader, we expect you to hold a strong “closing” drive and be responsible for executing our sales strategy and help build a team of sales and account managers across B2B markets. The person should be excited by sourcing and selling into new markets, strategizing next steps, negotiating and closing complex deals and opportunities.
- Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals.
- Key clients management and new global market development
- Partner with customers to understand their business objectives and identify opportunities to meet the needs
- Developing quality suppliers by accurately understanding the market and supply matching
- Land and expand: build process and funnel for manual top-down reach out, onboarding, activation, and expansion
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development.
- Develop the sales plan, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Develop annual strategy and plans aligned to agreed KPIs
- Resolution of any customer queries.
- Partner with Marketing, Finance teams working in a cross-functional and distributed team towards developing customized B2B solutions
- Originate new business, cultivate relationships, engage prospects and close deals
- Identify digital solutions to key operational / commercial problems from the operations.
Skills & experience:
- Sales experience in the luxury and fashion industry sectors
- Substantial knowledge on fashion and beauty industries, sales development, logistics and life cycle management.
- Expert understanding of Cross-Border Trade/Omni-Channel Markets
- Experience in building and nurturing relationships with Suppliers/Brands in a B2B environment
- Understands B2B segments journeys developments in the digital touch points with B2B clients.
- Experience managing multi-million-dollar budget and relationship with suppliers/providers/partners.
- Proven revenue generation experience
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them.
- Excellent influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Highly commercial and numerate in both thoughts and working tools
- Entrepreneurial, growth mindset, proactive, confident, self-motivated and prepared to challenge conventional thinking
- Conceptual thinker with strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Great communicator, goal and results oriented, able to work with minimal direction
- Ability to think laterally and creatively – to deliver ideas and initiatives and contribute to discussion.
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in International Trade, International Business, Economics, Finance or any related field
- Fluent in Chinese and English, Dutch or other foreign language is desirable but not required.
- 5 years of relevant sales experience and ideally managing sales development and a track record of exceeding targets in B2B sector.
- Advanced Office 365 skills, specifically Excel
- No 9 to 5 mentality
What you can expect:
- On top of your salary which is based on your experience, an attractive bonus and commission scheme
- Good secondary benefits: travel allowance, sports allowance and more
- 22 + 5 days’ annual holiday
- An office located in the heart of the Rotterdam City Center
- Seeing the world; you will travel several weeks per year visiting your suppliers and/or clients
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and looking to build a career in a dynamic up and coming company, with a focus on working in B2B Sales and this reads like your profile, please send us your application and cover letter.
We are also seeking Interim International Buyers in all major European countries. Welcome CV or recommendations.
To apply or if you have any questions, please write to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0031 68 135 4779.
- Middelbare school