We are looking for a Junior Content Specialist for an international fashion & lifestyle brand. The Junior Content Specialist within the ecommerce department is part of the creative content team and will be responsible to support the two content specialists on the production projects. Please note, the deadline to apply is Wednesday, August 4th at 18:00.
As the Junior Content Specialist, you will be collecting samples and putting looks together for product shooting. These images will be used for the website.
- Supporting the creative content specialist on pre styling;
- Managing samples with the different stakeholders;
- Organizing and sorting looks;
- Packing the looks to be shipped;
- Shooting the looks;
- Creating presentation decks on the looks you sorted;
- Unpacking all samples, arranging a tailor to unstitch the tailored pieces and arranging dry-cleaning;
- Returning all samples to the relevant stakeholders;
- Supporting the campaigns specialist on website landing pages refreshes;
- Weekly checking of product availability/delays;
- Website checking in terms of sold-out products, coordination with the CRM team to update the content accordingly;
- Executing production briefs for images crops, copy and translations.
Skills & Requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience in Marketing or ecommerce field, working on content production projects, working with creative teams;
- Knowledge of creative and technical aspects of eCommerce platforms;
- Understanding of ecommerce KPIs and drivers of the eCommerce business;
- Passion for innovation and always looking to improve online content experiences;
- Organized, process and solution-orientated with an attention to detail;
- Strong communication skills, fluency in English;
- Ability to prioritize accordingly and work well under pressure.
What you can expect from our client:
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through their very own University;
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality;
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule;
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus awaiting you upon the return to the office.
- HBO, MBO
- Werkuren per week
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op