What are you going to do:
As a working student Marketing & Branding for YoungCapital Germany (starting March or April) you will help the marketing team of YoungCapital Germany located in Hoofddorp, near Amsterdam (NL), to increase the brand awareness of our company via content, social media and offline marketing (B2C and B2B) and to drive the growth of our three German websites YoungCapital.de, StudentJob.de and NebenJob.de.
Your responsibilities as a working student Marketing & Branding include:
- You are, together with our Team Manager Online Marketing, responsible for the development of our social media presences in the B2B sector (LinkedIn, Xing);
- You support our online marketing interns in the planning of our social media presences in the B2C sector (Instagram, Facebook);
- You support us in the creation of presentations, website content and mailings;
- Together with our MarCom Specialist, you are responsible for organizing and executing offline marketing activities and events;
- You will do research, evaluate marketing measures and create reports.
What we offer:
- You can expect a challenging and exciting position where you will learn a lot;
- You will receive comprehensive training in SEO, Google Analytics, Google Ads and more;
- You have a lot of creative potential and the opportunity to get involved in a fast-growing company with a flat hierarchy;
- 'Work hard, play hard' - you will be part of a team that is passionate and highly motivated, but also open and up for any fun;
- A great spot at the international department, with a very informal atmosphere, in our office in Hoofddorp;
- A delicious lunch, table tennis, football, game consoles and a free gym.
What we ask:
- You should be registered as an hbo/wo student at a state-approved university;
- Preferably you are studying something like marketing/business/communications;
- You're creative, you like to write, and you know how to turn ideas into content that's relevant to our target audience (B2C and B2B). Ideally, you also bring skills in image editing (e.g. Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe Indesign);
- You quickly take on responsibility, work independently and in an organized manner, and can make your own decisions;
- Excellent written and spoken German and good English skills. Dutch is a plus.
- You are available to start in March or April and free to work 16-20 hours per week;
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 16 - 20
- Type of Contract
- Parttime (overdag), Stage, Afstudeerstage
- Salary indication
€11,00 per uur
- Responsible for
- Marketing & Branding for YoungCapital Germany