What are you going to do:
Is online marketing your passion and do you want to be part of a dynamic and fast-growing company? Then let’s meet! We are looking for a German-speaking Online Marketeer with a focus on performance for our Online Marketing team near Amsterdam.
We think and feel online - just like our target group. In this job as a German-speaking Online Marketeer with a focus on performance, you'll be part of our passionate online marketing team and help drive the growth of our company through our three German websites YoungCapital.de, StudentJob.de and NebenJob.de.
Your responsibilities in this job as a German-speaking Online Marketeer include:
- Together with the team manager you are responsible for the online marketing campaigns of YoungCapital.de, StudentJob.de and NebenJob.de;
- You create, optimize and monitor campaigns via Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and Jobboards (via XML feeds);
- You create (HTML) mailings and landing pages for lead generation;
- You perform A/B tests for conversion rate optimization;
- You compile analyses and reports from Google Analytics, Google Ads and other sources;
- You contribute with your own ideas on how we can make it even 'better, faster, smarter'.
What we offer:
- You can expect a challenging and exciting online marketing role where you will learn a lot;
- 'Work hard, play hard' - you will be part of a team that is passionate and highly motivated, but also open and up for any fun;
- You have a lot of creative potential and the opportunity to get involved in a fast-growing company with flat hierarchy;
- An international department with an informal working atmosphere. You can also benefit from a delicious lunch, table tennis, football, game consoles and a gym;
- You will receive good employment conditions such as travel allowance, company pension scheme, 32,5 vacation days and other incentives.
What we ask:
- At least finished hbo
- Ideally you already have 1-2 years of relevant professional experience in the field of online;
- You bring knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Ads. Experience with Google Tag Manager, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, XML feeds and HTML are a plus;
- There's always a lot going on in our company - lots of projects, quick decisions, and fast results. You gotta love this;
- You take responsibility quickly, work independently, and can make your own decisions. You also love to learn new things, to think analytically and critically, and you are always looking for new ways to optimize processes;
- You have a perfect command of the German language (spoken and written) and speak English very well. Dutch is a plus.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- online marketing for YoungCapital Germany