Are you a natural born sales representative? Would you like to work in a successful and dynamic organization that is the market leader for flexible HR-solutions with young talents? Are you available for a fulltime position starting now? Then you are the (Junior) Sales Manager we are looking for!
Due to our rapid growth we are looking to welcome a (jr.) Account Manager for the German market in our team. This is primarily a commercial role in a high growth environment. Focus is on sales and new business development. You will directly report to the Commercial Director. In short: a great commercial challenge in an high-growth company!
Your most important tasks and responsibilities:
- Sales and new business. Proactively generate new business with Mittelstand and corporates.
- Generating new business through acquisition by telephone, social selling and face-to-face meetings.
- Development and deployment of new products and services for your clients.
- Manage relationships with existing clients.
- Key account management. Develop an intensive relationship with your top 10 accounts, according an account planning. This involves forecast, contact moments by phone and on location.
- Develop new products/services for your top clients, initiate pilots and tailor made offerings.
What do we offer you:
- A strong foundation for your commercial career.
- A substantive position in an international environment.
- Good employment package with favourable retirement and bonus regulations, covered travel expenses, 25 paid vacation days, 3.5 ADV-days and a variety of incentives, ranging from a trip to Barcelona with your colleagues to coupons and department outings
- Education and training in our YoungCapital University.
- A job where you work amongst fun colleagues in an international environment with the best atmosphere!
Who are you?
- A minimum of 1 year work experience in sales and business development
- Experience with Staffing ‘Arbeitsubernehmungslassung’ would be an asset
- A born seller, entrepreneurial.
- Excellent communicator, able to work independently.
- Ambitious, full of energy, eager to learn.
- You take your own initiative and want to be responsible for your career growth.
- Organised worker, stress-proof, eye for detail.
What else do you bring to the table:
Who are we?
- A bachelor or university degree.
- Native German speaker and fluent in English
YoungCapital is the number one kick-starter of young professionals in the business world. We link highly educated young talent to employers. During your study, after graduating or as a young professional. Young talent is what drives innovation in the business world. That’s why we help this young talent to capture their place in the market. We do this under the labels of YoungCapital, YoungCapital International and YoungCapital Professionals. With over 3 million talents spread over seven European countries, we currently possess the largest talent network in the whole of Europe!
Our clients range from big and well-known companies, varying from mkb’s to multinationals and governments. You’ll be working in a young company with enthusiastic colleagues. Together you’ll always strive for the best results!
Interested in this challenging job as (Junior) Account Manager?
Then apply online through the application button or e-mail your resume and cover letter to Martina Radinger through email@example.com. Interested in other things we can offer you? Click on www.young-capital.de for more information!