- Assist the Data Science & Engineering team with building the Data Library. The information governance Intern will be expected to leverage programming language such as Python, SQL, and R to develop and automate a metadata repository.
- Assist Data Science & Engineering team to support the development of workflows for data issue management.
- Assist Data Science & Engineering team with administration of data issues.
- Bachelor or Master student in Computer Science, Business, Finance, Business Analytics, Data Science, and/or Management Information Science.
- The information governance Intern should be familiar with software programming language such as Python, SQL, R, Excel, and/or VBA.
- Additionally, have knowledge of how relational databases are designed, understand entity relationship diagrams, and be able to map data between physical and logical models.
- Map data between physical and logical data models within relational databases
- Design and execute programming language
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
start: September 2020
PACCAR IT Europe is part of the global PACCAR IT organization and is responsible for the development, support and management of information systems in Europe for users of DAF Trucks, PACCAR Parts, PACCAR Financial and PacLease. PACCAR IT Europe employs more than 250 IT professionals.
Data Science & Engineering (DS&E) department with in PACCAR IT Europe is responsible for making data consumable for business as well as analyzing and extract relevant information to create scalable solutions for business challenges.
- A view behind the scenes at a large international corporation;
- You will get a lot of freedom and responsibility. We are open to your initiatives and depending on the assignment you see your results back in the workplace;
- An experienced coach and supervisor who can teach you a lot and is willing to help you with your assignment;
- An internship wage of €250,- (MBO) , € 375,- (HBO) or € 450,- (WO) per month on Full-time base;
- A travel allowance, if you don’t have a student travel product (provided by the Dutch government);
- A housing allowance, if you temporarily rent a room near DAF.
- Each intern will have the opportunity to participate at the . During this event you will meet other interns and find out more about DAF/PACCAR!
Would you like to know more about the experiences of other students? you can read stories of our former interns.