Wat je gaat doen
The Intertraffic team within the business unit commerce, is responsible for organising events related to traffic infrastructure, traffic management, safety and smart mobility in, for example, China, Istanbul, Mexico and Amsterdam.
Dit breng jij mee
- You make service calls to the exhibitors. You contact them to see how far the exhibitors are with regards to their preparation for the event and if you can help them, you try to up-sell our products and services, and make sure that the exhibitors invite their customers for the event
- Together with the Intertraffic sales team you are responsible for keeping our CRM system (EBMS) up-to-date
- You reply to information requests via phone or e-mail.
- You help exhibitors with their question towards and during the event
- Support the team on operational level
- Processing and updating floor plans, processing business cards
- For Intertraffic Mexico, Intertraffic Istanbul and Intertraffic China, you will make acquisitions calls to interested exhibitors
Dit kan je van ons verwachten
- You are currently enrolled in an education focused on Hospitality Management, Event Management, International business studies or something similar, and are in your third or fourth year
- You are looking for an internship in which you are actively involved in the day-to-day activities of the department
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English (both in speaking and writing). Knowledge of the Spanish language is a preference, but not an obligation. Your English will be tested during the selection process
- We prefer candidates who already have performed an internship abroad
- You are accurate and service oriented
- You are hands-on and goal-driven
The team of Intertraffic Global Events consists of a Product Manager, Sales Consultants Operations Coordinator, Marketing Communications Manager and Domain Manager. This team is committed for 100% to make every Intertraffic event a success. Innovation is a key element of the events and the team is always busy exploring new markets.
What you can expect from us
Important information and contact
- A challenging and inspiring internship
- Development possibilities
- Good internship reimbursement and days off
- A friendly team
For this internship you are available February 2020 for 32-40 hours a week for 5 – 10 months. Would you like to know more about at RAI Amsterdam?