Deze vacature is helaas verlopen. Wil je geen vacature meer missen van deze werkgever? Schrijf je direct in.
Deze vacature is niet actief.
Technical support employees wanted Danish/English in Venlo
Korte beschrijvingRelated to the ongoing growth ambitions and professionalization of our client we would like to get in touch with highly-motivated and enthusiastic new colleagues wanting to strive after optimal customer services in their role as a technical support employee.
BeschrijvingYou would be working for the world wide renowned company that is a leader in digital imaging products, developed to enrich communication simplify complex tasks and helps to reach the customer creative goals.
- Handle queries from commercial clients received via email/phone/fax, independently and responsibly
- Analyse query to be able to understand best possible solution
- Manage relationship with the Client to ensure positive perception of the bank is not diminished
- Liaise with other teams within the (complex) organisation of the bank to be able to provide most complete and speedy response to queries
- Understand financial nature of queries and respond on an adequate level of professionalism
- Prioritise issues and maintain quality of service offered despite of the high level of pressure
- Manage different systems at the same time to be able to search for the information required in a speedy manner
- Accurately log cases in the CRM system making complete use of all possibilities given by the system and while talking to the Client
- Contribute to maintaining SL in the agreed targets
- Good communication skills
- A clear and friendly (telephone) voice
- Willingness to work 40 hours during the first 4 training weeks
- Congenial / team spirit
- Client and service-oriented
- Very good communication skills, both written and oral in the English language
- You have excellent communication skills (native or near-native), both written and oral in the Danish language
- Familiarity with a PC and experience with Windows, Word, Outlook and Internet Explorer
- Ability to use the phone system
- Keyboarding skills
- Availability to stay long term (1 year minimum)
- Flexible with regards to shifts
- Flexible with regards to change in procedures
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to adapt to Customer Service Centre working rules (idle codes, break times, etc)
- Generic professional skills (punctuality, discipline, manners, politeness, appearance)
We offer you an interesting job in a fast-growing and inspiring organisation. We offer a competitive salary and travel reimbursement. You will start with a training program.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button 'solliciteer direct'. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge. If you have any questions, please contact Branislav via 06-10995206.
- Parttime (overdag), Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
Deze vacature is niet actief.