Deze vacature is helaas verlopen. Wil je geen vacature meer missen van deze werkgever? Schrijf je direct in.
Assistant Marketing Project Manager Internship American Native - Amsterdam in Hoofddorp
Korte beschrijvingWe are searching for a top undergraduate to head up our American division for a period of 6-12 months at the StudentenWerk headquarters in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Are you looking for a challenging work placement in International Marketing?
We are searching for a top undergraduate to head up our American division for a period of 6-12 months at the StudentenWerk headquarters in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. With constant support and guidance whenever you need it in a cool, laid back, hard working atmosphere there has never been a better place to go during your placement year.
StudentenWerk is the largest student employment company in the Netherlands and we are growing internationally under the name of StudentJob! So far StudentJob has been successfully launched in France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, Austria and the UK with USA being the latest addition in August 2011.
We Strive to be ultimate online job portal for students by being fast, simple and accurate benefiting both students and companies with regards to recruitment for work placements, summer jobs, full and part time jobs. It is your task to push the success forward by implementing successful marketing strategies. You won’t be making cups of tea here. (unless they are for yourself of course!)
What will I be expected to do?
- You will manage the StudentJob-usa.com website attracting students and employers to register.
You will optimize our position in search engines and to develop our social media presence.
- Respond effectively to all clients from big name companies to students.
- Market StudentJob in an effective manner.
- Search for new and interesting partners.
- Thinking and implementing new online marketing plans in order to strengthen the brand awareness.
When can I start?
July/August 2012 (negotiable) for 6 – 12 months.
What’s in it for me?
“Innovative, friendly, young and professional” is the description of the atmosphere at StudentenWerk described by the co-workers. It is hard work but there is always time and space for relaxing and sociability. Some things have to be fun!
- Dynamic work atmosphere at our headquarters in Hoofddorp (15 minute commute from Amsterdam Centraal Station)
- Excellent conditions for development and learning on the job – In-house specialists in SEO and Social Media Marketing who are always around for guidance if needed.
- A challenging, diversifying and independent placement.
- Freedom of creativity
-International work experience – Looks great on your CV!
-A competitive European placement salary.
-Food and drink whilst at work.
- Current undergraduate at a American university.
- Preferably studying: International Business/Marketing.
- Desirably some knowledge of either French, Spanish German or Dutch.
- The right to live, work and study in Europe.
- Interest in international and online marketing.
Does this sound appealing to you? Then please send your application in English, including your CV with photograph and letter of motivation, directly to Lotte Konietzny at email@example.com
- Stage, Afstudeerstage